Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Black Swan [2010]

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller


About:
A ballet dancer wins the lead in "Swan Lake" and is perfect for the role of the delicate White Swan - Princess Odette - but slowly loses her mind as she becomes more and more like Odile, the Black Swan.


Carla told me to watch this and I did. It's epic! Really, really, really great movie. I freakin' love it. If you didn't, you HAVE TO watch it. Everything in it is great. Natalie Portman, other actors, dance, dancers, music (backround) - everything.
You see, I always thought of ballet like elegant dance and I liked it, but I never could dance. I love watching it and this is one great movie to enjoy in.


Stars: Natalie Portman (Nina Sayers), Mila Kunis (Lily), Vincet Cassel (Thomas Leroy)




More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947798/

1 comment:

  1. Told you it is a great movie... i´m happy you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete