Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dead Until Dark - Sookie Stackhouse novels (Charlaine Harris)

About:
For years, Charlaine Harris has delighted fans with her mystery series featuring small-town waitress-turned-paranormal sleuth Sookie Stackhouse. Now, we are pleased to offer her first novel in the series in a special hardcover edition. 
And with HBO launching an all-new show, True Blood, based on the Southern Vampire novels, the demand for Charlaine Harris and Sookie Stackhouse will be bigger than ever.



I LOVE it, very much. I can't decide what is better, book or True Blood. I love them both. If you're  reading this, you probably noticed that i love vampires. I love them, but that doesn't mean that I love EVERY vampire move/book. Anyway, this one is great, the best for now.


Characters: Sookie Stackhouse, Eric Northman, Bill Compton, Sam Merlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment