Monday, January 31, 2011

True Blood, Season 3

Nothing Like a Good Cup of Joe.
Do Bad Things

Genre: Drama, Fantasy

About:
Set in the fictional town of Bon Temps, Sookie Stackhouse, a waitress, discovers a new world of creatures when she falls in love with Bill Compton, a vampire.


I love this. Truly. I've watched first two seasons and i loved them too, but this one is superb. I enjoyed it. I love that vampire stuff and this is the best. Twilight is good, but so not real vampires. And sparkly? Come on! The Vampire Diaries are great, but True Blood is the best. And I always preferred Eric. In your face! :P


Stars:
Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse)Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte)Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd (Eric Northman)




More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844441/





No comments:

Post a Comment