Monday, October 3, 2011

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (2001)

The first testament says "an eye for an eye." - The second testament says "love thy neighbour." - The third testament ... Kicks Ass!!!
The Power of Christ Impales You.


Genre: Action, Comedy, Horror, Musical


About:
Kung-Fu Action / Comedy / Horror / Musical about the second coming.


I love vampire movies but I have no idea what I was thinking watching this movie. While there were some mildly funny parts this is probably one of the worst movies that I have ever seen. I know that the title alone tells you how bad it will be, but this movie was disturbing on levels that I can't describe.



Director: 

Lee Demarbre

Writer: 

Ian Driscoll

Stars:

 Phil Caracas (Jesus Christ), Murielle Varhelyi (Maxine Schreck) and Maria Moulton (Mary Magnum)



More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311361/

No comments:

Post a Comment