Thursday, May 26, 2011

Due Date [2010]

Leave Your Comfort Zone
"If there's a hell, I'm already in it."
"Check yourself before you wreck yourself."
"Get that dog out of my face or I'll rip it in half."
"Dad... you were like a father to me."


Genre: Comedy, Drama


About:
High-strung father-to-be Peter Highman is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay on a road trip in order to make it to his child's birth on time.


Awesome movie, really. It's not as good as The Hangover, but pretty close. I laughed and laughed... Watch it!


Director: 

Todd Phillips

Writers: 

Alan R. Cohen (screenplay & story), Alan Freedland (screenplay & story), Adam Sztykiel 
(screenplay), Todd Phillips (screenplay)

Stars:

 Robert Downey Jr. (
Peter Highman), Zach Galifianakis (Ethan Tremblay / Ethan Chase) and Michelle Monaghan (Sarah Highman)

More on:

No comments:

Post a Comment