Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One really big update. #1

Ok, I know that nobody reads this, but i love writing it. So...


Vanity Fair [2004]


In a time of social climbers, Becky Sharp is a mountaineer.
All's fair in love & war.


Genre: Drama, Romance


OMG. I couldn't believe that this will be such a great movie. Really. Reese Witherspoon did very good job. Well, after all, she is a very good actress. And I love British accent. Haha. Anyway, I LOVE this movie. WATCH IT! It's in Napoleon's time, but it's fucking great.


Stars:
Reese Witherspoon (Becky Sharp), Romola Garai (Amelia Sedley), James Purefoy (Rawdon Crawley)




More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0241025/




Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time [2010]


Defy the Future


Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance


And one more movie that I'm delighted with. Seriously, you have to watch this (if you didn't). I just love this. I love that fantasy adventures. Thanks all people who created this and actors who did their jobs amazing.


Stars:
Jake Gyllenhaal (Dastan), Gemma Arterton (Tamina), Ben Kingsley (Nizam)




More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/


Neowolf [2010]


The band from hell.


Genre: Horror, Thriller


Oh, God. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. Maybe it would be interesting if it isn't that bad. It's disgrace for today technology. You know when they say: "Art never dies". This is one disposable, forgettable film. I wouldn't waste my time on it, if I haven't, already. It's bad. Do NOT waste your time on it. The only thing I like in it is music. Great music.



Stars:

 Agim Kaba (Vince), Michael Frascino (Tony), Heidi Johanningmeier (Rosemary)



More on:

Road Kill [2010]

Driven to hell.

Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller

Guys, really? What's wrong with people? They couldn't make stupider film? One more bad movie. Like WTF? It makes no sense. Evil truck eating possessing and eating people? Come on! If they're asking me, I wouldn't say it's horror. There's nothing scary. And it completely have no logic or interesting events. I wonder if anyone thinks it's good. O.o


More on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1241330/

No comments:

Post a Comment